REALTOR of the Year
1. Candidate must be a REALTOR® member in good standing for a minimum of 3 years and actively involved in BTBR throughout the preceding year.
2. Candidate must have shown a commitment to community involvement.
3. Candidate must have demonstrated continued dedication and service to the Association and real estate profession.
4. Board President may not be considered for a minimum of one year following term as President.
5. Recipient is chosen by the past 5 recipients.
Affiliate of the Year
1. Candidate must be a dues paying Affiliate member for the entire year.
2. Candidate must have played an active role with the Affiliate Committee during the year prior to receiving the recognition.
3. The recognition is based on service, accomplishment, participation and has committed time and resources to the BTBR.
4. Any Chair of the Affiliate Committee shall be ineligible to receive this award for one year following their term as Chair.
5. Recipient chosen by the members at large.
Rookie of the Year
1. Candidate must be new member (REALTOR) within the last 3 years.
2. Candidate must have shown a commitment to Board by participating on committees and community involvement. Also based on interaction with other agents.
3. Recipient is chosen by the past 5 recipients.
Citizen of the Year
1. Non-REALTOR who has made an outstanding contribution of citizenship to the community, state or country during the year preceding the recognition.
2. Given to someone who has gone the extra mile to help the Association, its members and the community.
3. Candidate has helped promote the REALTOR® cause of private ownership of property.
4. Recipient is chosen by the Member Services Committee and nominated by anyone.
Excellence in Real Estate
1. Candidate understands and follows the Code of Ethics.
2. Candidate has gone above and beyond the call of duty to help their clients, customers and community.
3. Consideration will be given to designations earned, participation within the Association and community service.
4. Candidate shall have made a significant contribution of personal time, money materials or other resources.
5. Recipient chosen by the Board of Directors with recommendations from the Member Services Committee.
Good Neighbor Award
1. Nominees have made an extraordinary impact on their community, or on the national or world stage, through volunteer work.
2. Nominees must be members of BTBR in good standing.
3. Nominees should have made a significant impact as a volunteer for a nonprofit organization. Eligible activities are not limited to real estate or housing issues and may include volunteer work done overseas.
4. Nominees should have made a significant contribution of personal time, but contributions of money, materials, and other resources will be considered.
5. $250 (from Board funds) to be donated in their name to their favorite charity.
6. Recipient chosen by the members at large. Nominated by members of BTBR.
Given to a member of the community who has helped promote the REALTOR® cause of private ownership of property. (May also be given to a REALTOR® member or Affiliate member.) Recipient is chosen by the current Association President.
Lifetime Achievement Award
1. This award is to recognize dedication, professionalism, service and participation in the Brigham Tremonton Board of REALTORS®.
2. The candidate must be a member in good standing of Brigham Tremonton Board of REALTORS® during the entire preceding recognition year.
3. The candidate through their career has shared their time, talent and experience for the benefit of the entire profession.
4. Candidate must have been a member in good standing of Brigham Tremonton Board of REALTORS® for a minimum of five (5) year prior to receiving the recognition.
5. The candidate must not have been found in violation of the code of ethics or sanctioned by the Division of Real Estate in the ten (10) years prior to receiving the recognition.
6. Recipient is chosen by the Board of Directors.
*No one can receive more than one award per year and not more often than every five (5) years for same award. *