- Agents are to wait for the listing agent before entering the property.
- The listing must be submitted for the property tour to the Executive Officer by Monday at 10:00 a.m. (or Friday at 10:00 a.m. if Monday is a holiday).
- The maximum number of properties to see each week will be limited to ten (10).
- Listings older than 14 days from the date of the property tour will become “alternates.”
- Properties that become “under contract” before Monday at 10:00 a.m. (or Friday at 10:00 a.m. if Monday is a holiday) must be disclosed as “under contract” on the property tour schedule sheet. (Doesn’t apply to UC time clause)
- Properties cannot be placed on the property tour more than once per agent. No excuses! However, homes with substantial changes may be added.
- There will be a preliminary schedule emailed by noon on Monday (or noon on Friday if Monday is a holiday). If there are any changes contact the Executive Officer by 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
- The final notice of the property tour will be emailed by noon the day before the tour.
- If an agent needs to cancel a property after the final property tour schedule has been emailed to each office, it is the responsibility of the agent to call each office to notify the agents of the cancellation.
- Agents who do not belong to BTBR are to pay a $50 fee for each property they want on the property tour. The $50 fee is to be received at the Board office no later than 10:00 a.m. on Monday before the property tour. Local Board properties will take precedence over non-Board properties. Please plan to attend the whole tour, but you are required at least be at the home before yours on the tour. You must be at your listing to open the home for the tour.
- All Board members may attend Home Tours. This includes Affiliates.
- The Executive Officer has the final say in the decisions regarding the property tour.